Maker Pen Config Menu Upgrades
The new maker Pen Configuration Menu looks sleek, but there are some major bugs and some features of the old UI that are quite pivotal to use in VR and on desktop. I've compiled a list of features that need added or changed on the new UI down below:
- Maker Pen shouldn't freeze the player in place on desktop when typing in a config window
- Keyboard and calculator/number input windows need to still move with you no matter if the config menu is pinned or not
- New config menu needs to be able to be interacted with via maker pen laser pointer
- New config menu needs to be able to be moved around manually by hand, for instance using a hand laser pointer and click+holding on the "bar" at the top of the config window should let me position it where I like, then pin it there.
- We need the arrows for the config menu on desktop brought over to the new UI so we can rotate the config UI around the player like before.
- The config menu for a new Link Button doesn't show the Link button options in the config menu til the room is saved.
- Config menu closes immediately when a Link button is linked to something. Should stay open and just go back to the main Link Button menu in case we need to edit something else in it.
- On both desktop and VR, the scrollbar is too thin, making it hard to hit exactly with a laser pointer to scroll up and down. Make it bigger, please!
- No way to close a number input keyboard once opened without clicking on another option in the config menu. Number input keyboard needs an enter key that finalizes the input and closes the keyboard.
- Config Menu for text object missing slider to allow custom maker pen colors (not sure if that's just on by default now or not)
- More as I think of them